BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi there,

at the moment EG only support one open project - will this change in the future?

Thanks in advance
Jan
4 REPLIES 4
deleted_user
Not applicable
Do you mean within one EG session? Right now I am running 3 different EG projects on my PC, but I started another instance of EG each time.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Well, I meant using the same EG for 3 different projects. Do you have any issues running 3 EG's - I am thinking of EG profiles etc.?

Thanks
Jan
deleted_user
Not applicable
No problems whatsoever in running multiple sessions of EG.

Also, I often have multiple process flows within the same EG session - this is close to having multiple projects.

What advantage do you think running multiple projects within one session gives you overf multiple sessions?
Reid
Fluorite | Level 6

I think you can run multiple projects in one EG, But you can't  do other operation like opening data sets  ( I tried to open , EG hanged ).. Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation