BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
noobs
Calcite | Level 5

Hello EG USers,

Is it possible to embed small logo / .jpg file inside of SAS Report. Currently, I am using Electronics style.

Thanks!

Dhanashree

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User

Depends on the destination of the report.

You say SAS report and proc report. Not clear what you mean.

noobs
Calcite | Level 5

Right, I am using proc report to generate pdf and html.

Although if I need to change the destination to embed graphics, I am more than willing to consider the new destination and then manually convert it to pdf.

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Generally with any procedure, (not just PROC REPORT), you can put a logo in the title of the results, as long as

1) you use an ODS destination that supports style definitions and style overrides

2) you use one of the 2 basic methods of inserting a logo:

---put the logo into the SAS TITLE statement

OR

----for some destinations, define a new style template that defines the logo

The 3 major destinations: ODS RTF, ODS PDF and ODS HTML do support the insertion of logos into the output results. However, some destinations (ODS LISTING, ODS CSV, ODS TAGSETS.EXCELXP) do *NOT* support logos.

Did you search the forum for previous postings on this topic? I know that I have personally responded to more than 1 previous posting with this question. And I know that there are several Tech Support notes on the topic.

cynthia

noobs
Calcite | Level 5

Can you point me to relevant documentation. I tried searching in discussions but did not come across anything more relevant than

ods graphics / imagename='koala' imagefmt=png;

Not sure if this will serve the purpose.

In theory, I would prefer the image to be part of title statement justified to left. Now I tried to read about TITLE statement, but it mentions nothing about images. Am I missing something?

Thanks much,

Dhanashree

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Here's a screen shot of the string I used to search the SAS site and found a lot of hits. This one did not show up on the first page, but will help (24229 - Place images in titles routed to ODS PDF).

Here are some previous forum postings:

https://communities.sas.com/message/10450#10450

https://communities.sas.com/message/124747#124747

https://communities.sas.com/message/44176#44176

(but when I searched the forum, there were 2 pages of hits -- I only put 3 here).

cynthia

search_on_sas_site.png
noobs
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks much Cynthia, that was helpful.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation