BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
noobs
Calcite | Level 5

Hello EG Users,

I am using proc gplot to generate line graphs that look completely fine inside SAS EG. I view them as SAS Report and use ods html and pdf as well. Since I intend to save the html on local drive so that it can be uploaded on our company's intranet later, I open the html version and use:

EXPORT

EXPORT D:\SAS\...\sashtml14.htm

(Please check attached Graph-export-option.png)

That successfully saves the html. However when I try to view this page in any of the popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, the graphics for graph goes missing. Instead there is just red x mark that shows up.

(Please check attached graph-missing.png)

The actual graph is looks like this inside of html ods in SAS EG. Please check attached graph-SASEGhtml.png

Am I missing something? How do I save the output from html ods so that the picture shows up correctly? Input will be greatly appreicted.

Thanks,

Dhanashree

Graph-missing.pngGraph-SASEGhtml.pngGraph-export-option.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

If you find where the actual html file was originally created, possibly the folder your Work library is located, you'll find PNG files with the graphs. The method you are using to export is getting the additional files.

You may want to look at controlling your ODS output to specific folder/file names and all the associated files should be together. But you still need to move the image files appropriately with the HTML.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

If you find where the actual html file was originally created, possibly the folder your Work library is located, you'll find PNG files with the graphs. The method you are using to export is getting the additional files.

You may want to look at controlling your ODS output to specific folder/file names and all the associated files should be together. But you still need to move the image files appropriately with the HTML.

noobs
Calcite | Level 5

That was it!

Your suggestion resolved it Smiley Happy

Thanks,

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation