BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JuanDaniel
Quartz | Level 8

Hi masters!

I have a problem when trying to create a library in SAS EG. The error is the next:

The LASR Analytic Server on 'host name' port 10010 is running on a host platform that is not supported by your SAS client platform.

I have 1 machine with SAS office analytics Server and another machine with Visual Analytics. When i execute a libname statement in SAS I get the error that i told.

The libname statemen is like the next:

LIBNAME VALIBLA SASIOLA TAG=HPS PORT=10011 HOST=myhost SIGNER="http://mydomain:80/SASLASRAuthorization"

I try this statement with an old host and it works, but with the new host I got the error.

Kind regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi @JuanDaniel

when you say it works for one, not the other, is it related to the Application server context you are conencted to using Eg (SASApp vs SASVA for instance)?

Cheers,
Damo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Damo
SAS Employee

Hi @JuanDaniel

Did you have a look at Problem Note 57037 (Errors might occur when you use the SASIOLA engine to load data to a SAS® LASR™ Analytic Server machine) ?

It says:

The issue occurs if you deploy SAS® Visual Analytics or SAS® Visual Analytics Administration and Reporting with a Solution on a Windows machine with SAS Workspace Server but the SAS LASR Analytic Server is installed on another Windows machine.  This scenario is not supported currently. This limitation does not occur if the SAS LASR Analytic Server is on a Linux machine.

Are you using a similar configuration ? if yes, hopefully you can use one of the workarounds listed.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Damo

JuanDaniel
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks @Damo

The problem is that with 1 machine works and with other don't work.

Kind Regards.

Damo
SAS Employee

Hi @JuanDaniel

when you say it works for one, not the other, is it related to the Application server context you are conencted to using Eg (SASApp vs SASVA for instance)?

Cheers,
Damo

JuanDaniel
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @Damo

It works changing the App Server to SASVA. 

Thanks!!!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation