BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jamesBFD
Obsidian | Level 7

On opening EG as it goes through its initialisation routines it gives me an error dialog entitled "An unexpected condition has occurred" and subsequently the SAS Folders panel 'breaks', it's contents are not populated with the necessary controls and those that are there do not work.

I'm given the following Exception details:

Problem report created: 27 June 2019 07:17:55 UTC

SAS Enterprise Guide
An unexpected condition has occurred
The operation could not be completed due to an unknown error. See Show Details for additional information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exception information
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action being performed on this control is being called from the wrong thread. Marshal to the correct thread using Control.Invoke or Control.BeginInvoke to perform this action.

-------------------------- Technical Information Follows --------------------------

Exception Details:
----------------------------------------
Exception type: System.InvalidOperationException
Message: Action being performed on this control is being called from the wrong thread. Marshal to the correct thread using Control.Invoke or Control.BeginInvoke to perform this action.
Source: System.Windows.Forms
Target Site: Realize

Stack Trace:
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeNode.Realize(Boolean insertFirst)
at System.Windows.Forms.TreeNodeCollection.AddInternal(TreeNode node, Int32 delta)
at SAS.EG.SDS.Views.TreeView.Display(Collection coll, TreeNodeCollection nodes)
at SAS.EG.SDS.Views.TreeView.Display(DisplayOperation op)

Can someone from SAS please recommend how this can be fixed please? Other EG users here are not getting the same error however I've not done anything to try and change my configuration.

1 REPLY 1

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation