BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
juanvg1972
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello,

I am trying to use 'SAS OnDemand for Enterprise Guide' for learning, but I don't find any link or access to it.

I have a user and I can use SAS Studio to create SAS base programs, but I would like to use SAS/Enterprise Guide,

is it possible?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
AhmedAl_Attar
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

@juanvg1972,

I think your only option is using SAS® OnDemand for Academics

Hope this helps,

Ahmed

juanvg1972
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Ahmed, thanks for your answer

Yes, the option that I am using is SAS® OnDemand for Academics, but I only access to SAS Studio (sas base code), not SAS Enterprise Guide.

I would like to know which is the steps to get access to SAS Enterprise Guide in SAS® OnDemand for Academics

Thanks,

AhmedAl_Attar
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

This link may have the answers you are looking for SAS® OnDemand for Academics

Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

SAS OnDemand for Academics only supports SAS Studio.  It does not support SAS Enterprise Guide.

To get EGuide, you will need a regular SAS license.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation