BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ebowen
Quartz | Level 8

I recently installed SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1, and I'm having a problem with the program window being too large. It looks like that section of the window is zoomed in too high. The fonts are huge and even the scroll bars are too wide. Anyone else encountering this issue? Is there a solution? See screenshot attached.

SAS Screenshot.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Take a look at this thread for a solution.  I don't know what triggers this issue for a few desktop users, but this person had luck after tweaking the DPI settings.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ankit___gupta
Quartz | Level 8

click on EG window.

Press Ctrl Button and scrol down from mouse.

OR  Press  Ctrl button along with - button to get back to the required zoom level.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Take a look at this thread for a solution.  I don't know what triggers this issue for a few desktop users, but this person had luck after tweaking the DPI settings.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
ebowen
Quartz | Level 8
The custom DPI was the problem. I tried looking around in the SAS forums for a solution, but didn't find this one, so thanks! Now all I need to do is decrease the screen resolution so I can read the screen (old person problems).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation