BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JohnH
Fluorite | Level 6
Is there a reason why the Query Builder (PRCO SQL) in EG does not have the UNION option in the point & click system or is that a feature that SAS is working on for a later version of EG? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
RichardH_sas
SAS Employee
You can use the OUTER UNION CORR in a point-and-click way via the task Append Data. I think the demand for the set operators from within the query builder hasn't been that high yet, though it's possible they will be included in a future version of EG.
Patrick
Opal | Level 21
Demand, demand!
I would like to have ONE wizard for combining tables via SQL - whether this is a JOIN or a UNION - and things like EXIST would be nice as well.
goat
Calcite | Level 5
i second the demand. why a separate task for standard SQL functionality?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation