BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
barishiz
Calcite | Level 5

While working on a project flow, I've received the following EG error which drew red lines around tables.

Anyone knows the possible cause of this error?

EG Error.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I've not seen it before.  However, I would guess that you could find an error message in Quiery1_for_TERMINAT... which is where it appears to have been when it croaked.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

It's a limitation in EG 4.1.  Basically, you probably have a very complex project/process flow and it represents lots of things to draw on the screen, and the process runs out of resources to do so.

It's much better in EG 4.2 and 4.3.  If you must stay with EG 4.1, you can avoid the issue by creating a series of smaller projects instead of one very huge project.  Or, you might be able to use a large project for a while, but occasionally save your work, restart EG and reload the project.

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
barishiz
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Chris,

Let me clarify one point which is I am receiving above-mentioned error in EG 4.2..

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

The screen shot that you attached to the first message is from EG 4.1.  Are you seeing the exact same error in a 4.2 installation as well?

Perhaps it's best resolved by contacting SAS Technical Support.

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
nrose
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Chris,

I too have definitely seen this phenomenon in EG 4.3 on a handful of occasions. To be honest, I cant say I can see a consistent reason for it. I usually just close and reopen.

Regards,

Nick

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation