BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
xzhang
Calcite | Level 5

I used survival node to develop model, and then used score node to score a new dataset, but error message: ERROR: Run time error was encountered.  The system error returned was -S-. 

from the log: ERROR 124-185: The variable SURVDRU has already been defined.

ERROR 305-185: Label has already been used.

How can I fix that?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
MikeStockstill
SAS Employee

Hello xzhang-

You might be best-served by engaging technical support about this one.  Try these steps:

- Turn on the MPRINT option.

58396 - Specify the MPRINT option in SAS® Enterprise Miner(tm) Project Start Code to display additio...

- If the additional information does not lead you to a resolution, then create a model package to sent to technical support.

46764 - Creating a model package (SPK file) in SAS® Enterprise Miner(tm)

- Contact technical support.  When you receive the confirmation email, reply with the model package.

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support.html#contact-technical-support

Have a good week.

xzhang
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you! My project is very time-limited, so I tried different ways by myself and found that if I excluded one predictor, the score node could work. It is odd, but it works.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation