BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
xzhang
Calcite | Level 5

I used survival node to develop model, and then used score node to score a new dataset, but error message: ERROR: Run time error was encountered.  The system error returned was -S-. 

from the log: ERROR 124-185: The variable SURVDRU has already been defined.

ERROR 305-185: Label has already been used.

How can I fix that?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
MikeStockstill
SAS Employee

Hello xzhang-

You might be best-served by engaging technical support about this one.  Try these steps:

- Turn on the MPRINT option.

58396 - Specify the MPRINT option in SAS® Enterprise Miner(tm) Project Start Code to display additio...

- If the additional information does not lead you to a resolution, then create a model package to sent to technical support.

46764 - Creating a model package (SPK file) in SAS® Enterprise Miner(tm)

- Contact technical support.  When you receive the confirmation email, reply with the model package.

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support.html#contact-technical-support

Have a good week.

xzhang
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you! My project is very time-limited, so I tried different ways by myself and found that if I excluded one predictor, the score node could work. It is odd, but it works.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation