BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DeepSiv
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi all

I am trying to learn SAS Enterprise Miner. Can someone tell me on how to launch SAS Enterprise Miner? I ran PROC SETINIT and found that Enterprise Miner has been installed on my machine. But I don't see any desktop client associated with it. Please suggest me a way to use it. SAS EG is installed in my machine. I cannot request for any other additional installations as E-Miner is something that is not associated with my day to day work.

I would also appreciate if someone provides me a beginners' link for E-miner tutorial.

Thanks  in advance.

D

3 REPLIES 3
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi D,

What do you see in your SAS Home directory?

In my machine SASHome is in:

• C:\Program Files\SASHome\

There I can find SASEnterpriseMinerClient\13.2 and then the Enterprise Miner icon.

Does that work for you?

Cheers,

Miguel

DeepSiv
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Miguel

thanks for responding. I don't see a directory called SASHome. My directory structure goes like this - C:\Program Files\SAS92\. Inside this directory, I am able to see directories named EnterpriseGuide, SAS Foundation, SAS Personal Login Manager etc.

Thanks.

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

It is very weird that you have it licensed but not installed...

Please contact tech support with this form: Technical Support Form.

Once you get Enterprise Miner working, don't forget to come back and post on how your self learning is going.

Take care,

Miguel

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation