BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi Folks,

We're developing a model using SAS Enterprise Miner. Our objective is to integrate this model with FICO Falcon. Which is the best way to achieve it? I understand that FICO Falcon has a module, called FICO Model Translator SRL, but what are the other options? Use the node to translate the score in Java? or PMML? 

Regards, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Thamks, @sbxkoenk . We have a meeting with FICO staff and we'll make a test using PMML. 

Regards, 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello @MariaD ,

I do not know FICO Falcon, but I think FICO is about investigating and detecting (credit) risk and fraud.

You can try another board.
The Risk and Fraud boards have lots of people knowing about FICO and co-existence | integration with SAS.

sbxkoenk_0-1644444117093.png

Normally, I would have moved your question because it's not good practice to post the same question twice.

But your question deserves a place in this board (data mining) as well, so I think it's OK to post a similar question in the other board (Risk or Fraud, depending on your use case) I suggested. Also because there is a certain amount of time between your questions.

Thanks,

Koen

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Thamks, @sbxkoenk . We have a meeting with FICO staff and we'll make a test using PMML. 

Regards, 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation