BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi Folks,

We're developing a model using SAS Enterprise Miner. Our objective is to integrate this model with FICO Falcon. Which is the best way to achieve it? I understand that FICO Falcon has a module, called FICO Model Translator SRL, but what are the other options? Use the node to translate the score in Java? or PMML? 

Regards, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Thamks, @sbxkoenk . We have a meeting with FICO staff and we'll make a test using PMML. 

Regards, 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello @MariaD ,

I do not know FICO Falcon, but I think FICO is about investigating and detecting (credit) risk and fraud.

You can try another board.
The Risk and Fraud boards have lots of people knowing about FICO and co-existence | integration with SAS.

sbxkoenk_0-1644444117093.png

Normally, I would have moved your question because it's not good practice to post the same question twice.

But your question deserves a place in this board (data mining) as well, so I think it's OK to post a similar question in the other board (Risk or Fraud, depending on your use case) I suggested. Also because there is a certain amount of time between your questions.

Thanks,

Koen

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Thamks, @sbxkoenk . We have a meeting with FICO staff and we'll make a test using PMML. 

Regards, 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation