BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
EC27556
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I have 100 datasets that I am looking to import into EMiner; they all have exactly the same variables. Is there any way of not having to manually correct the variable types every time I create a new data source in EMiner? I.e. when I create a data source I have to correct some variable types to be binary or nominal etc. instead of what they are set as by default by EMiner. Is this something I can change somehow in EGuide before I import into eminer? Or is there a shortcut to do this in EMiner? Or am I stuck manually having to change every variable?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

Or am I stuck manually having to change every variable?

Certainly NOT!

I haven't used Enterprise Miner since the summer of 2017 (using VIYA Model Studio now), but I remember there's Metadata node that can be used to modify attributes (hence modify the metadata).

You can also use a code node, like done here:

SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 14.3 Extension Nodes: Developer’s Guide

Example 1E: Modifying Variables Metadata

https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/emxndg/14.3/n1t582v60um7p9n1h9d169o0dd8e.htm#p1w9g1nek1qx87n...

Good luck,

Koen

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation