BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mattneo
Obsidian | Level 7

Any good resource to recommend on using Word Cloud in SAS VA 7.3 for text analytics? How to interpret the results that are generated from Word Cloud, such as topics, weightage, sentiments etc., and draw meaningful insights from a pool of text? 

Specific examples would be useful.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
mattneo
Obsidian | Level 7

That's exactly what I need to begin to make sense of text analytics. Thanks Lucy!

mattneo
Obsidian | Level 7

Any idea where can I find the list of English stop words in SAS website, so that I can upload them into SAS VA? I tried searching "stop list", "engstopl.sas7bdat", but all I got were documentations on how to upload. But I want the actual list of stop words. 

Thanks for the help.

Lucy1
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm not sure if there is documentation of what the list contains, but as it is an out of the box feature you should be able to just go into the data preparation tool and load it ( Tools > Load analytics stop list)

1_loadlist (1).jpg

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation