BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aalisha
Calcite | Level 5

I want to use a plugin named "PROC LCA and PROC LTA" for my project's analysis. I have already installed the plugin but after running the codes this error is reported "ERROR: Unable to load transient module (Bridge failure)". As per the SAS website, this hotfix is suggested as "B7V003" but while applying this hotfix the error box occurs saying "The hotfixes in the selected directory are not applicable for the installed products". I have checked all I have SAS/ACCESS interface to ODBC 9.4_M6 installed so I don't know where is the problem. It would be great to hear your views and comments on this problem.

Thank You!

3 REPLIES 3
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ

Where are you running the code? Your own machine? A server?

Which SAS version is installed?
Can you verify if this note applies to your case: https://support.sas.com/kb/62/402.html

candriola
Calcite | Level 5

Was this issue resolved? I'm experiencing the same issue. Thanks!

ballardw
Super User

@candriola 

The original poster hasn't returned, or at least posted anything, since asking this question. So we have no idea about resolution status for this question.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation