BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
adeliefan
Fluorite | Level 6

I have created a diagram in SAS Enterprise Miner to conduct an association analysis on an imported Excel file with 51k rows of grocery store transactions using the File Import Node. The data variables were set as follows:

• Member number set to ID
  • Product description set to Target
  • Create date set to Time Id
  • SKU and Order Number set to input
  • AM PM set to rejected
  • Time set to rejected

Advanced Advisor and Rerun set to Yes. Role is Transaction. After running the File Import Node I checked the results and the data appeared to be imported.

I added an Association Node and connected it to the file import node. Maximum items is set to 4 and minimum confidence level is 50. All other property values remained with default settings. I updated the path and selected Run.

The results window is blank (see attached screenshot). The Log file has multiple error messages of System Error Code = 122 (screenshot attached). When I close the log file I can no longer access the diagram. I have to recreate the diagram and steps get back to the point of the error message.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong or if more information is needed to help resolve. Thank you very much!! 

1 REPLY 1
gcjfernandez
SAS Employee
Please submit the process flow diagram, the metadata (input data properties) to the association mode.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation