BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
agoldma
Pyrite | Level 9

Is there a place in SAS Communities for discussing papers published by SAS?

For example, if I would like to discuss a conclusion paper called "The Use of Open Source Is Growing", is there a place for that? If there isn't, is it possible to contact the author of this paper?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager
There's a board under the Welcome menu called "Have Your Say," where you can post on any topic. Or pick a board that best aligns with the paper's topic. There's also a SAS Global Forum 2016 group you can join. It's further down "Find a Community" list under groups.

Hope that helps!

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager
There's a board under the Welcome menu called "Have Your Say," where you can post on any topic. Or pick a board that best aligns with the paper's topic. There's also a SAS Global Forum 2016 group you can join. It's further down "Find a Community" list under groups.

Hope that helps!

SAS Innovate 2025 call for content is open through Mon., Sept. 16. Submit your presentation idea today!

DanZaratsian
SAS Employee

Hi Agoldma, I'm on SAS' Global Analytics Practice and support open source, along with our real-time analytics and text analytics technologies. 

Are there any specific questions that you have related to open source integration? Are you interested in R, Python, Spark, etc? Is there a specific use case that you have in mind?

Thanks - let me know how I can help!

Dan Zaratsian

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation