BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Sivateja
Fluorite | Level 6

HI Experts,

I have Gradient Boosting and Random Forest models developed in Python and I converted them into PMML v4.2. I'm not able to convert them into SAS DS format using Proc Pscore. I'm getting a couple of errors in the log which are not very informative.

Error while converting Random Forest Model: ERROR: Improper value of attribute Name in MiningField. (I checked my PMML file but could not debug the case) 

ERROR while converting the Gradient Boosting Model: ERROR: Given PMML File is not well-formed or correct, error near line number: 49.

My question can we actually convert these Advanced models into SAS DS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This really seems like a question for Tech Support. Without seeing your PMML and your PROC PSCORE code, it is nearly impossible to comment on your question.

To open a track with Tech Support fill out the form at this link: http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm .

Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation