BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Sivateja
Fluorite | Level 6

HI Experts,

I have Gradient Boosting and Random Forest models developed in Python and I converted them into PMML v4.2. I'm not able to convert them into SAS DS format using Proc Pscore. I'm getting a couple of errors in the log which are not very informative.

Error while converting Random Forest Model: ERROR: Improper value of attribute Name in MiningField. (I checked my PMML file but could not debug the case) 

ERROR while converting the Gradient Boosting Model: ERROR: Given PMML File is not well-formed or correct, error near line number: 49.

My question can we actually convert these Advanced models into SAS DS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This really seems like a question for Tech Support. Without seeing your PMML and your PROC PSCORE code, it is nearly impossible to comment on your question.

To open a track with Tech Support fill out the form at this link: http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm .

Cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation