BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Riteshdell
Quartz | Level 8
Hello ALL, Can any one help me to solve below query by using SAS DI studio. Col1 to col12 Row1- A 10 20 30 B 20 30 40 C 60 70 80 Output should be like below : Col1 Col2 A 10 A 20 A 30 B 20 B 30 B 40 C 60 C 70 C 80
5 REPLIES 5
Riteshdell
Quartz | Level 8
Hello All, In attachment, My query is there, Could you please help me on it.
sas.PNG
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Examining the help guidance under the Post on a new post will help you to post a good question, and hence get a good answer.  Please post test data - in the form of a datastep in a code block in the post.  Then post what the output should look like.  And finally clearly explain the steps between the two.

Riteshdell
Quartz | Level 8
Hello All, Could you please help me on it.
sas.PNG
PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

Please post your data in the form of a datastep, much easier to help that way.

Reeza
Super User

Is your input a text file or a SAS dataset? 

I suspect this data is being loaded incorrectly to start with and you may be able to fix it before this step. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation