BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
gauravkodmalwar
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

Can someone please guide me about sample data for DI studio exercises? I just want to do hands on exercises on DI studio using some sort of sample data, usually ORION retail data. Where can I get that data to do practise?

Thanks,

Gaurav

3 REPLIES 3
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

If you are open to other data sets than ORION

I found Northwind data sets to be good example, you will find it online easily or if you have MS office you have it already.

check this A Pragmatic Programmers Introduction to Data Integration Studio: Hands on Workshop

gauravkodmalwar
Calcite | Level 5

thank you, that's also good idea but since few trainings available on ORION so first preference would be to ORION but thanks for this alternative. Will be very useful.

mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

For sure ORION is first because of the SAS training Materials. the previous post data just a first step with the workshop paper.

I do not think you will be able to find the ORION data set without the official SAS training materials.

All the best though

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation