BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Jaheuk
Obsidian | Level 7

copy/paste of a large and complicated transformation:

1/ copy is only visible after saving the job = ok https://support.sas.com/kb/58/092.html

2/ when changing properties of the copy:

• "old" transformation also changes
  • connection lost with output
  • . . . 

suggestions to do it properly ??

Herman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
clwatson
SAS Employee

Hi @Jaheuk, not sure what version of DI Studio you are on but there have been some fixes to copy/paste via hotfixes and maintenance releases.  For this I would encourage you to reach out to SAS Technical Support and report this issue and I know our great DI Tech Support folks will either help you locate a installable fix for this or they will confirm the scenario you have and get that to R&D in order to evaluate that.  I know that's not the quickest solution for you but would like to have this issue captured with Tech Support so that we can make sure we get this addressed properly.  Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
clwatson
SAS Employee

Hi @Jaheuk, not sure what version of DI Studio you are on but there have been some fixes to copy/paste via hotfixes and maintenance releases.  For this I would encourage you to reach out to SAS Technical Support and report this issue and I know our great DI Tech Support folks will either help you locate a installable fix for this or they will confirm the scenario you have and get that to R&D in order to evaluate that.  I know that's not the quickest solution for you but would like to have this issue captured with Tech Support so that we can make sure we get this addressed properly.  Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation