BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

According to the SAS documentation for SAS Data Integration Studio 4.9 the table loader is in the process tab.  There does not appear to be an option in the view menu for me to add additional tabs.  Does an access setting to enable the process tab need to be set for users to see this?

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/etlug/67323/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n0i6xdyihdpdn9n16oel...

“Setting the Table Loader Job Options

Perform the following steps to set the response:

1. Create a job in SAS Data Integration Studio and give it an appropriate name.
  2. Drop the Table Loader transformation from the Process tab onto the Job Editor window. Drag and drop a source table and a target table from the Inventory or Folders tab to the appropriate sides of the Table Loader transformation. Connect the source and target tables to the transformation. This step creates a single process flow diagram for the job, which is shown in the following example.“
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@DavidPhillips2

Not sure what the documentation is referring to. See in below picture where you'll find the table loader transformation in DIS4.9

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
I don't have DI Studio at my fingertips but I'm pretty sure that it's called "Transformations". Must be a typo.
Data never sleeps
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@DavidPhillips2

Not sure what the documentation is referring to. See in below picture where you'll find the table loader transformation in DIS4.9

Capture.JPG

DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

SAS tech support support said it is a typo in the documentation. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation