BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
guest1994
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

Using SAS DI Studio, how do I connect a Loop transformation input port to a SAS job?
The SAS job I’m trying to connect doesn’t display as an output available.
Also when I drag the pen sign to connect the loop to the SAS job it says: ‘No data port available’

How do I connect this, how do I get the arrow with the dash lines?

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
guest1994
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

Using SAS DI Studio, how do I connect a Loop transformation input port to a SAS job?
The SAS job I’m trying to connect doesn’t display as an output available.
Also when I drag the pen sign to connect the loop to the SAS job it says: ‘No data port available’

How do I connect this, how do I get the arrow with the dash lines?

Thanks
RLigtenberg
SAS Employee

Connect the Control table to the Loop transformation input port. Place the SAS job after the Loop transformation in the Control Flow tab (in the Details pane). Add a Loop End transformation after the SAS job. Dash lines represent control flow, they are added by setting the control flow. Solid lines represent data flow, they are added by connecting nodes with the pen sign.Screen Shot 09-07-20 at 12.15 PM.PNG

Creating an Iterative Job

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation