BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Hema_12
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I deployed some jobs through SAS DI and i am able to run successfully in SAS DI and i have created flow in SAS SMC and tried to schedule using SAS LSF. I am successfully schedule the job but after executing getting the following error.

NOTE: Libref STPSAMP successfully assigned from logical server.
ERROR: Libref IOTHER failed to assign from logical server.
ERROR: Teradata connection: MTDP: EM_GSSINITFAIL(235): call to gss_init failed. .
ERROR: Libref SASMDMGR failed to assign from logical server.
ERROR: Teradata connection: MTDP: EM_GSSINITFAIL(235): call to gss_init failed. .
ERROR: Libref ISMECORP failed to assign from logical server.

I am unable to getting this gss_init. 

Please help me how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13

Hi @Hema_12 ,

Can you check if the solution provided in this KB works for you?

Thanks!

ErikLund_Jensen
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

@Hema_12 

If it works in DI Studio and not in a scheduled job, the problem might be that the LIBPATH variable is set on the wrong level, i.e. in the WorkspaceServer CFG instead of the common level above, so it works in the WorkspaceServer, but is not inherited to the BatchServer. 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Hema_12  - Another possibility is if you are defining these libnames in SMC and stored in SAS metadata they need to be pre-assigned to work in SAS batch jobs.

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@SASKiwi wrote:

@Hema_12  - Another possibility is if you are defining these libnames in SMC and stored in SAS metadata they need to be pre-assigned to work in SAS batch jobs.

This is likely not the issue because if using SAS DI then the code generated will include an explicit libname statement for any library used but not pre-assigned.

It would only become an issue if a metadata library definition gets change to not pre-assigned after job deployment (scheduling).

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 5 in conversation