BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rituask0
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Team ,

I am using a dataset to read data for de - duplication job.

It is showing an error "ERROR Operation failed: [HY000] BASE driver, FetchScroll cannot fetch row (-2118137811)"

What could be the problem with the Data source using sas dataset connection base driver.

Thanks and Regards,

Ritu Raj

+91 8130807312

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Has this just started happening or are you just testing a new job? If you rerun it does it stop at the same row number or not or after the same amount of time? Without more evidence it is hard to know what might be causing it. If this is a long running job and you are reading remote storage then data connection timeouts are a possible cause.

rituask0
Calcite | Level 5

Yes Sir and Thanks for Quick Reply.

First time I am running job with sas dataset kept at server itself.(around 6.5 Crores rows)

Yes it is showing again same error row exactly stops last time.

I have already enable DAC log , where is the place on server i can see exact row detail to identify it?

how do i further debug the problem row?

Thanks and Regards,

Ritu Raj

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I suggest you track this with SAS Tech Support as it will likely require further diagnosing and investigation. The fact that it repeatedly stops at exactly the same row count is suspicious and suggests it could be a configuration setting. 

audrey
SAS Employee

You might also want to check the disk space that is available during the job run. Especially when you're near of the usual error point. 

www.sas.comsupport.sas.com
SAS®... THE POWER TO KNOW®

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation