BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
yus03590
Calcite | Level 5

Hi.  I'm sorry if this question is in the wrong area, there was no location for Data Integration Studio.  Anyway, I'm trying to output two tables using proc tabulate and list, with proc ods text being used before each to supply a title.  I want the first sheet to have the first title then the first table, and the second sheet to have the second title and second table, as follows.  

The control flow is data -> Extraction -> Open ODS Destination -> Proc Tabulate -> Proc Print -> Email and close ODS destination

Title

Table

-new sheet-

Title

Table

Much thanks!

1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Well this is the correct area for DI Studio questions.
But about your question. I'm not an ODS expert so I can't help with your exact requirement.
But it seems you are trying to use DI Studio as a report generator, or? I would try to keep DIS doing only ETL stuff, and leave reporting to other tools.
That said, you can export to Excel in several ways in a more ETL like fashion, including LIBNAME EXCEL engine and PROC EXPORT.
Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation