BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
turcay
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hello everybody,

I am also getting following errors, when I try to import Job from Unix to SAS DI Studio, how can I fix this issue?

WARNING: The custom transform 'Download File From Amazon S3' found at configured location '/System/Applications/SAS Data Integration Studio/DI Studio Common Data/Generated Transformations' is not a recognised standard transform for DI Studio 4.8. Exported projects which utilise this transform will not be compatible with standard installations.

WARNING: The custom transform 'sFTP' found at configured location '/System/Applications/SAS Data Integration Studio/DI Studio Common Data/Generated Transformations' is not a recognised standard transform for DI Studio 4.8. Exported projects which utilise this transform will not be compatible with standard installations.

WARNING: The custom transform 'Upload File To Amazon S3' found at configured location '/System/Applications/SAS Data Integration Studio/DI Studio Common Data/Generated Transformations' is not a recognised standard transform for DI Studio 4.8. Exported projects which utilise this transform will not be compatible with standard installations.

8 REPLIES 8
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@turcay wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am also getting following errors, when I try to import Job from Unix to SAS DI Studio, how can I fix this issue?

WARNING: The custom transform 'Download File From Amazon S3' found at configured location '/System/Applications/SAS Data Integration Studio/DI Studio Common Data/Generated Transformations' is not a recognised standard transform for DI Studio 4.8. Exported projects which utilise this transform will not be compatible with standard installations.

It appears that you're importing a .spk with DIS4.8 which has been created and exported with a later DIS version.

The transformations for which you get the warnings have only been implemented beginning with DIS 9.402 and SAS9.4M4

Capture.JPG

https://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/etlug/69395/HTML/default/viewer.htm#etlugwhatsnew4902.h...

turcay
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hello,

When I type SETINIT, it shows me that -> Current version: 9.04.01M5P091317, it means that it is SAS 9.4. So what do you exactly mean here? Is this prevent my importing process here ? Or it is just a warning to inform me?

Thanks

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@turcay 

So you've got the right SAS Server version. The log still tells you that you're using a too early SAS DIS client version (DI Studio 4.8).

N.B: SAS Maintenance releases are also important. 9.04.01M5P091317: M5 tells you that you're on the 5th maintenance release so all good here.

turcay
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Here, no need to take an action, right?

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@turcay wrote:

Here, no need to take an action, right?

If you want to import a .spk created with DIS4.9 then you can't use DIS4.8. So if you want to import this job then you need to take action and get an upgrade of your DIS client.

turcay
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Actually, the spk is created in DIS 4.8 and I am trying to import DIS 4.9, so I think, we are good?

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

That's not what the warning you've posted tells us. So is this warning from somewhere else?

turcay
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Aha, I am so sorry, you were right. It is opposite, I have DIS 4.8 but I try to import from DIS 4.9, so it is a problem

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation