BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Gweeks
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello everyone,

I am trying to replicate a SAP table into SAS using the Data Transfer transformation in SAS DI Studio, I've already registered the SAP table into SAS. When running the job, I get an error of that states that dialog_rowlimit has been exceed. Please help, I've tried using Bulkload and OBS=, it states that the options are invalid when used there

@Community_Help 

Gweeks_1-1610971236788.png

Thank you. 

Gweeks

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

So you have the table registered in SAS, which lead me to belive that you have access to this data using a Libref, right?

In that case, Data Transfer is not the right transformation for you. That transformation is used for copying data between SAS servers.

If you want to work with these tables, refer to them directly in your jobs by using appropriate transfomations directly, e.g. Extract.

Data never sleeps
Gweeks
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi LinusH,

I've registered the tables into SAS, yes. I've also tried using the extract transformation which just give an error message of  "there are no unused destinations" for both the libraries it's reading from and pushing the data to. I've tried the table loader as well, the data contains about a million or more rows.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation