BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
smicha
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

In SAS Data Remediation web application i have assigned a custom workflow to a specific issue  type. But when this workflow ends it doesn't return back to data remediation's default workflow. The workflow i use is in the picture below

add_item_to_whitelist.JPGCurrently in the last steps i have no policies, they are placeholders. In the first step of the workflow if the user clicks"Not in Whitelist" the workflow returns to the default workflow. But if the user clicks "Put in Whitelist" > "Release" or "Reject" or "Other" , the workflow stops there and has the according status eg. Initiate Web Service > Release as you can see in the picture below

rmdt_workflow_whitelist_logic_error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
smicha
Obsidian | Level 7

I've found the solution. As you can see the statuses are not assigned in the last nodes (tasks), but they are root statuses. So i needed to create a policy, where i would assign the corresponding status to the last task/tasks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
smicha
Obsidian | Level 7

I've found the solution. As you can see the statuses are not assigned in the last nodes (tasks), but they are root statuses. So i needed to create a policy, where i would assign the corresponding status to the last task/tasks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation