BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
me_tetik
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone,

We use BDN in our company but we have a difficulty to use it due to performance issue. When we want to log in BDN we wait 10 secs, we want to display all terms we wait a lot. BDN rest api is also too slow, i put a screenshot of devtools tab of BDN Rest api. Could someone please help me?

me_tetik_0-1672731218286.png

Thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
me_tetik
Calcite | Level 5

Hi guys,

I solved my issue by applying sas hotfixes with Sas Hotfix tool. If you have this issue you can try it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
me_tetik
Calcite | Level 5

Hi guys,

I solved my issue by applying sas hotfixes with Sas Hotfix tool. If you have this issue you can try it.

RacheLGomez123
Fluorite | Level 6
Here are some tips to help fix BDN (Business Data Network) performance issues:

Check the network bandwidth: Slow network bandwidth can cause BDN performance issues. Check the bandwidth capacity and make sure it is sufficient to support the BDN traffic.

Optimize database performance: A poorly optimized database can also cause BDN performance issues. Optimize the database and make sure it is running efficiently.

Monitor server hardware resources: Check the server hardware resources such as CPU, memory, and disk usage. If the resources are being maxed out, consider upgrading the hardware or optimizing the system configurations.

Reduce network latency: Network latency can cause performance issues. Consider using a caching layer or a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to reduce network latency.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation