BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
snadeem
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am new to SAS CI 360 and struggling to understand how can I setup CI 360 to visualise customer journey and customer activity across channels.

Just to give more context , I am looking for something similar what Thunderhead ONE platform provides. 

Cheers

Sajid

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_McCann
SAS Employee

Hi Sajid

I'm not familiar with the Thunderhead platform.  Are you looking for some type of Sankey diagram?  Or is it just the delivery and monitoring of a defined customer journey (which can be achieved through an activity map)?

Chris

snadeem
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response. 

Just to give you a quick insight into Thunderhead tool - 

Its a Journey Analysis tool which captures customer interactions that take place on various touchpoints, across all channels. This data tells us where (channel) and when (journey stage) our customers are making their critical decisions; e.g. drop out, skip stage, change channel, or even change journeys.

I am looking for something similar in SAS CI 360, See the attached image for an example journey analytics view from Thunderhead.

Thanks

Sajid

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation