BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ambadi007
Quartz | Level 8

Dear SAS experts,

I want to know about the SAS Market optimization tools. And how the tools are imporatnt to take a business decisions .

Thanks 

Manesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

It's easier to direct to information if you have some kind requirement and current baseline description.

If you want to learn about SAs toll in a general manner, you could:

• Browse sas.com for sales material, success stories and other information
  • Browse support.sas.com for product descriptions, documentation, papers and tutorials
  • Contact you local SAS office for direction, like training.
Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

It's easier to direct to information if you have some kind requirement and current baseline description.

If you want to learn about SAs toll in a general manner, you could:

• Browse sas.com for sales material, success stories and other information
  • Browse support.sas.com for product descriptions, documentation, papers and tutorials
  • Contact you local SAS office for direction, like training.
Data never sleeps
GoExplore
Obsidian | Level 7

Imagine you have a set of customer (say 50,000) eligible for 5 different outbound communications but can only send 2 communciations (one TM and one EM).  What analysis would you use to know which customer is more likely to respond to your communication?  Well, SAS MO helps you on this.  

In short:

SAS MO helps to make better decision on selecting leads for outbound communications.  At the heart of it is the objective measure being used.  For me I use analytical scenario, so its the model score plus other variables, which calculates the objective measure on a customer taking one offer over another and assigns leads based on it.  And offcourse you can apply contact policy and constraints to apply on your communications.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation