BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
teresa_abbate
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

for my decision campaign, I need to change the default timeout of 1000 ms for the _SAS_CONTACT_HISTORY_EVENT. This event is  used by native SAS flow "_SAS_CONTACT_HISTORY_WS_FLOW" for updating the contact history table when a Decison Campaign is executed.

Thees are the steps done:

1.Open Management Console

2. Plug-ins--> Decision Services Manager -->SASEngineRepository--> Event

3.Right click on the event

4.Enable timeout --> set a different timeout

5.click OK

After theese steps I've closed the SAS Management Console, re-opened it and at the path  " Plug-ins--> Decision Services Manager -->SASEngineRepository--> Event", the event now has the new timeout value.

However, at the path " Plug-ins--> Decision Services Manager -->SASEngineRepository--> Decision Flows" of SMC, for "_SAS_CONTACT_HISTORY_WS_FLOW" the value of Timeout Value is set to "None" and Timeout Stasus is still "Disabled".

I did a Syncronization with the Repository but nothing is changed.

How can I do?

The version of Real Time Decision Manager is 6.4 and SMC is 9.4.

Thank you,

Teresa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shill
SAS Employee
When you use the plug-in to change the timeout value, it communicates directly with the engine server, so you won't see those changes reflected in the copy stored locally in the metadata server's engine repository folder.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
shill
SAS Employee
When you use the plug-in to change the timeout value, it communicates directly with the engine server, so you won't see those changes reflected in the copy stored locally in the metadata server's engine repository folder.

teresa_abbate
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Shill!

Do you mean that even if i don't see changes in the metadata server's engine repository, the event timeout is active?

shill
SAS Employee
That's correct.

teresa_abbate
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you Shill!

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation