BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
vjpkr
Calcite | Level 5

hi all,

I am an analyst in a banking and financial firm. I work in a campaigns team where we run several campaigns in the retail  bank and credit cards sectors. As of now I am using Enterprise Guide for writing the codes etc;

Recently we were given this tool called "SAS Customer Intelligence Studio" to build the new campaigns. Though I like the tool very quickly, I am finding it difficult to build the campaigns on it. Can any one help me in gaining the basic understanding of campaigns in banking/financial domain and also how the tool can be used to build them. I would like to have a skype session if possible. That would be really generous of you and I appreciate it a lot.

thanks,

Pavan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

There are several SAS Customer Intelligence tutorial/overview videos available on YouTube by SAS trainer Brian Rowland.

Try these, and if you need more information let us know.  We'll see if we can find a SAS Marketing Automation expert to answer specific questions.

Chris

P.S. There are many more SAS video tutorials available for free from here.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

There are several SAS Customer Intelligence tutorial/overview videos available on YouTube by SAS trainer Brian Rowland.

Try these, and if you need more information let us know.  We'll see if we can find a SAS Marketing Automation expert to answer specific questions.

Chris

P.S. There are many more SAS video tutorials available for free from here.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
BrianRowland
SAS Employee

There are 11 recently made available SAS Marketing Automation: How Do I....videos available here on the Free SAS Tutorials site within the Solutions tab.

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @vjpkr, hope all has gone well with your campaigns in SAS since your last post. In addition to the resources my colleague shared, there are new how-to articles in the communities library under the Customer Intelligence label. Look forward to having you join in discussions on this board.

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation