BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Sas_Shawn
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

In regards to SAS MOM V6.5, I'm curious if anyone has been able to identify how to define and manage the rules that are available to reference during the form design in a task/deliverable?  (If you're editing a field on a form, these rules appear to live in the "define rules" section)

Unfortunately, the User Guide states to reach out to the Support Team for more information... which I've done, but am submitting this in parallel, as there may be a chance someone here has gone through this already.

Thank you for any help/information you can provide!

~Shawn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sas_Shawn
Calcite | Level 5

FYI, for anyone interested - I've received the following response from SAS Support...

"‘Define Rule’ functionality is not available for SAS MOM customers (for all the roles including Admin)"

so there's that...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sas_Shawn
Calcite | Level 5

FYI, for anyone interested - I've received the following response from SAS Support...

"‘Define Rule’ functionality is not available for SAS MOM customers (for all the roles including Admin)"

so there's that...

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation