BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DarrylLawrence
Obsidian | Level 7

I am trying to change a broadcast in the communication node in a SMS campaigns.

When I click on the pen (see attached screenshot) to select a different broadcast to attach to the communication node, the cursor spins for up to 40 minutes before bringing up a list of the broadcasts that I can add to the communication node.

Any ideas on what we need to do to speed up this process. We have quite a number of broadcasts that we defined in SAS Digital Marketing Studio - should we delete or archive broadcasts that we no longer use?

We are running SAS Customer Intelligence Studio 6.3 and SAS Digital Marketing Studio 6.3 on UNIX (AIX 64)

3 REPLIES 3
Michael-B
SAS Employee
Hi - Can you please raise a new track with SAS Technical Support and someone will be able to help you with this issue.
You can raise a new track here: https://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm
Many thanks

Casamaretam
Calcite | Level 5
That sounds like a frustrating issue with SAS Digital Marketing Studio.
RobertDavies
Calcite | Level 5
Waiting for 40 minutes for a broadcast to attach to a communication node is not ideal. Deleting or archiving broadcasts that you no longer use could potentially help speed up the process, as having a large number of broadcasts may be causing the delay.
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation