BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fla984
Calcite | Level 5

Hi guys,

I've tried to google this error but I haven't found anything about that and also our Tech Support doesn't know how to fix it.

When we try to execute a simple campaign and 'update contact history' option is selected, SAS generates this error on Windows log:

SAS Error Event : SAS is aborting through vacrash()

SAS Critical error:Write Access Violation STPX_TSK Exception occured at (1a1206e)

Any idea to solve it?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

If your own tech support can't fix it, you should try SAS Tech support...

Data never sleeps
fla984
Calcite | Level 5

The Tech Support I was referring to is SAS Tech Support

Quentin
Super User

Googling "SAS vacrash()" turns up a range of stuff.  Do you get a SAS log at all, so that you can see what SAS is trying to do when this error is thrown? 

I would try again with SAS tech support.  They're an excellent resource.  I've never had them give up on me without either fixing the problem or at least fully diagnosing it.

BASUG is hosting free webinars Next up: Jane Eslinger presenting PROC REPORT and the ODS EXCEL destination on Mar 27 at noon ET. Register now at the Boston Area SAS Users Group event page: https://www.basug.org/events.
Bet_ty
SAS Employee

SAS Technical Support are currently waiting for some additional logging from yourselves and upon receipt will be liaising with Global Technical Support in order to progress the issue.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation