BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Vetrov
Calcite | Level 5

I use http.

I rebooted middle tier server and compute tier server - same error

.persistence.IOScheduleRepositoryManager - Connection to scheduling server could not be made : null scheduler, schedulerID or schedulerPW

needle
SAS Employee

@Vetrov: have you checked the authentication domain of your scheduling group as @JuanS_OCS mentioned in the above posts? In SMC check that you have a scheduling user group with an auth domain of CISchedAuthDomain and also check that SAS System Services is a member of said group.

Another thing to verify in SMC is to make sure that in the Properties of Application Management > Configuration Manager > Customer Intelligence Core 6.x the value of Scheduling Server Name on the Advanced tab matches the name of your Platform Process Manager defined in SMC Server Manager.

krifa
Fluorite | Level 6
could you share the midel tier log.
in the MA admin guide there are some check to do with the Java server and the user role.

Vetrov
Calcite | Level 5

See my settings in attach

Can I use any name for scheduling user group?

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG
needle
SAS Employee

@Vetrov: Thanks, these look perfectly OK!

Next, can you verify that under you application server context in SMC Server Manager you have a Logical SAS Java Batch Server defined and that the server has an MA Java Batch Server underneath it. Also check that the MA Batch Server is associated with the correct machine and that the Command Line parameter is valid.

needle
SAS Employee

@Vetrov: it looks to me like you're using an internal user for scheduling your campaign. An internal user does not have OS permissions and can't execute processes. Have you tried scheduling with a normal user, i.e. sasdemo or similar?

Vetrov
Calcite | Level 5

@needle I use sasadm@saspw and cisample@saspw for test.

Yes, these accounts do not have a system login.

I have't sasdemo account in SAS.

needle
SAS Employee

@Vetrov can you try scheduling with a user that has a system login and let us know how that goes?

Vetrov
Calcite | Level 5

@needle Login is not required to add

I rebooted the servers (servers, not sas.servers) - after LSF scheduler works fine

Maybe in cache or tmp something left...

Thx for your help

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 25 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 6 in conversation