BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ravindrrapaal
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello Friends,

Can some one provide me SAS RTDM API available ?

We want to integrate our Website (touch point) with RTDM, so that we can use the data in real time in order to push offers based on events (cust logged in ,clicked on some products, submitted any webform through) .

Can we have whats are the APIs available and definition of those ?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jcawesome
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi @ravindrrapaal ,

I posted a sample of the REST API in your other post:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Customer-Intelligence/Do-we-have-only-wsdl-to-configure-event-in-...

You can refer to that.

Do let me know if you have any more inquiries.

Regards,
JC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
shill
SAS Employee
RTDM provides both a SOAP and REST interface, but the structure of the calls is dependent on the definition of your event, so it's customized to your needs. You can pass in discrete variables and a form of tables/arrays (we refer to the structure as data grids).

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

ravindrrapaal
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks Shill for your reply. Just wanted to re confirm. I can now define the events as per my need and pass the same to RTDM and it will accept the same
shill
SAS Employee
Sorry I didn't see your follow up! Yes, you define the interface using our "Event" definitions, and when you call RTDM you provide the input as defined and it will run the associated decision flow with those variables as the starting data.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

jcawesome
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi @ravindrrapaal ,

I posted a sample of the REST API in your other post:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Customer-Intelligence/Do-we-have-only-wsdl-to-configure-event-in-...

You can refer to that.

Do let me know if you have any more inquiries.

Regards,
JC

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation