BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Taylor_mx
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi!

So, I'm trying to build an Information Map to use in Marketing Automation, but everytime I try to design a new campaign with this Inofrmation Map I get a "Subject_Default absent..." I go to the Information Map Studio and add Custom Properties where I enter "Subject_ID = Customer Id", then "Subject_Default = Subject_ID" (My information map comes from only one table which has "Customer Id" and other categorical variables) and I keep getting the same message as before "Subject_Default absent..."

I'll thank any advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shill
SAS Employee

The required syntax is "Subject_ID_<your subject name>" for all of those custom properties.

• Subject_ID_Customer = Customers
  • Subject_Code_Subject_ID_Customer = 01
  • Subject_Default = Subject_ID_Customer
  • MetadataTable_Prefix_Subject_ID_Customer = CUST
  • UseInSubject = Subject_ID_Customer
  • Subject_ID_1 = Subject_ID_Customer

and so on.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
shill
SAS Employee

The required syntax is "Subject_ID_<your subject name>" for all of those custom properties.

• Subject_ID_Customer = Customers
  • Subject_Code_Subject_ID_Customer = 01
  • Subject_Default = Subject_ID_Customer
  • MetadataTable_Prefix_Subject_ID_Customer = CUST
  • UseInSubject = Subject_ID_Customer
  • Subject_ID_1 = Subject_ID_Customer

and so on.

Taylor_mx
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for the reply, but still something is off:

MAISSUE.png

I didn't add any properties to the variables, as it's only one table, but I don't know if I should...

shill
SAS Employee
Regardless of how many tables you have, there are still things that are required to describe the variables. Are you working with your local SAS Professional Services team on this configuration? They should be able to help you get your business context properly set up.

Taylor_mx
Fluorite | Level 6

I got it.

The definitions hlped a lot, but also I had the information map in a different folder, so I guess that had some issues, when I placed the Information Map in the same folder as the library and the table (and after making the correct custom properties) everything went well.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation