BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

I need to create a  decision flow in SAS RTDM which reads the table data as input parameter and insert the data into that table. I need to make this as a REST API call which invokes this decision flow and processes the input table data as a JSON parameter.

E.g

{
"version":"1",
"correlationId":"a325f232-982c",
"clientTimeZone":"UTC",
"inputs":{
"visitorIdentification":"demo@sample.com",
"sample":[
{
"metadata":[
{
"action":"string"
},
{
"targetType":"string"
},
]
},
{
"data":[
[
"TopOfPage",
null,
],
[
"BottomOfPage",
null,
],
[
"Replace",
"Name",
]
]
}
]
}
}

As I am new to RTDM, please let me have your inputs on how to start with this?

Regards,

Siva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shill
SAS Employee

At first glance your REST syntax looks correct. Your event would have two request variables in it ("visitorIdentification" - type String, and "sample" - type Data Grid).

There's no way to directly write that to a table, though, so you'll need to pass the data grid as an input variable into a process node and then use DS2 (for example) to iterate through the table/columns to create and issue the insert statements using the SQLSTMT package.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
shill
SAS Employee

At first glance your REST syntax looks correct. Your event would have two request variables in it ("visitorIdentification" - type String, and "sample" - type Data Grid).

There's no way to directly write that to a table, though, so you'll need to pass the data grid as an input variable into a process node and then use DS2 (for example) to iterate through the table/columns to create and issue the insert statements using the SQLSTMT package.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation