BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Kjohnson02459
Calcite | Level 5
I’m designing, and in my diagram when I’m moving around nodes they never want to line up - they either move too far to the left/right or up/down. I wish there was a way to just slightly move the nodes, and not lock in to place because when they do they rarely line up.
3 REPLIES 3
Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

Are you relatively modern SAS CI version (6.x), or a very old thick client version (5.x)?  Are you connected locally, or do you access it through Citrix or some other form or a virtual desktop or virtual application environment?  Do you operate on normal-sized diagrams, or something unusually large-scale?

Can you record a video to show how your problem looks like?

If you observe some major jumps and misalignments, then this is not a typical problem to be reported by SAS CI Users. Something should be wrong on your side, and you should address this with SAS Technical Support.

In SAS CI Studio (at least in version 6.5), nodes can be moved around at 1/6 of a node size increments horizontally, and 1/3 node size vertically (in a kind of invisible grid).  It's not exactly pixel-smooth smooth, but sufficient for most users - and most importantly, nodes can be aligned (either horizontally or vertically) with no issue according to this grid.

-------
Dmitriy Alergant, Tier One Analytics
ravindrrapaal
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello SAS Users,

Can i use a table from my existing Oracle DB directly to SAS CI interface to create a diagram rather than using the Infomap ?

Is it mandatory to create Infomap with that table and use it for creating campaign diagram ?

Regards,

Ravindrra Paal

JamesAnderson
SAS Employee

HI Ravindrra,

Your post seems a little off topic for this thread - can you start a new one please.

Cheers

James

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation