BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
dianevictoriap
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, I am currently trying to manually deploy an RTDM flow by exporting a flow from SAS DS Engine Repository of the source server and importing it to the SAS DS Engine Repository of the prod (run-time) server (Note that I am running on SAS CI 6.5 and SAS Management Console 9.4). I have successfully imported the SAS Package but cannot seem to call the flow from Postman. When I checked, I realized that it might be because the flow is not activated on the production server. Hence, I need to activate but per checking my SAS Management Console plug-ins tab, there is no Decision Services Manager plug-in. Is there another way to activate the flow within the console as the prod run-time server does not permit any activity on the web interface (hence, I cannot activate from the web).

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
shill
SAS Employee

It sounds like your installation of SMC is missing the Decision Services Logical Types. Is the plugin missing on your local SMC? Or are you running SMC from the server? Try both places and see if maybe one of those locations was installed with that component included. You'll need to run the SAS Deployment Wizard and add that item if it's missing from one of your installs.

There are also ways to do this via command line or API, so please have a look at the MALauncher commands in the RTDM Admin Guide (Appendix 4) as well as the REST API (RTDM Admin Guide, Appendix 6).

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
shill
SAS Employee

It sounds like your installation of SMC is missing the Decision Services Logical Types. Is the plugin missing on your local SMC? Or are you running SMC from the server? Try both places and see if maybe one of those locations was installed with that component included. You'll need to run the SAS Deployment Wizard and add that item if it's missing from one of your installs.

There are also ways to do this via command line or API, so please have a look at the MALauncher commands in the RTDM Admin Guide (Appendix 4) as well as the REST API (RTDM Admin Guide, Appendix 6).

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation