BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
UshaLatha
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

I have imported a campaign from PROD server to TEST server. The campaign was executing fine in Production. But in test environment, it is giving error in the Process node.

Error in the stored process or called macro - Vendor Code: 1012, Message:
    There was an error in the stored process or called macro. Check the log for details

and further says:

ERROR: Libname XXXXXX is not assigned.

I have found this hotfix on sas website,http://support.sas.com/kb/37/561.html and rerun the code after the following fix:

%mausrexp(XXXXXX,Execute);

sql code

%mausrexp(XXXXXX,Clear);

But this is not working. Same error appears again.

Can anyone help me with this. This campaign executed fin without any errors in Prod server, and there were no changes done in the test server, but still don't understand why this error comes up.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9
I have never encountered the error.so I googled that error message. Since you are running this in EG there should be a pop up giving you the message with an option to get More Details. If possible please provide what's in More Details. Otherwise please review the log and try and get information around the error. I'm guessing it's either a connectivity or security issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9
Hi UshaLatha,

Are you sure the libname XXXXXX exists in TEST? Try running the PROC SQL in TEST using EG if you can. You may need to compare the MarketingAutomation_autoexec_usermods.sas file that resides in \SAS-configuration-directory\Lev1\Applications\SASCustomerIntelligence in both systems. Chances are the libname is missing in TEST.
Otherwise is the libname statement in the process node? Are there errors around it in the Log tab of the process node?
UshaLatha
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for the reply.

I have executed the sql query in SAS EG. It seems the library is not assigned.

But when I try to assign the library in EG, it is giving the error as "Library cannot be assigned by SAS server"

I think the library is not getting assigned at run-time, that could be the reason. Any suggestions, as to how this can be solved?

pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9
I have never encountered the error.so I googled that error message. Since you are running this in EG there should be a pop up giving you the message with an option to get More Details. If possible please provide what's in More Details. Otherwise please review the log and try and get information around the error. I'm guessing it's either a connectivity or security issue.
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation