BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
GoExplore
Obsidian | Level 7

HI Guys,

I have a quick question.

Say, i have two communications (COMM_A and COMM_B) on MA diagram.  Within the scenario creation, i would like to limit the lead QTY going out to communciation COMM_B based on lead QTY assigned to communciation COMM_A.

For example:

# of records on COMM_B = 10% of # of records on COMM_A

Is there a way to achieve this within MO scenario or any other idea?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Erin_SASCI
SAS Employee

Hi,

Can you give me a few more details -

Are these the only two communications?  (probably not, but I thought I would ask). 

Is the quantity for offer A being set as an absolute or is it variable based on the optimization results?

Thanks,

Erin

GoExplore
Obsidian | Level 7

For sure Erin.  

I have 10 MA diagrams and each diagram contains two communicatoin nodes: "target" and "control", and is distinct with respect to customer.  These diagrams goes into MO and MO decides the lead QTY coming out for MA communications.

Within MO scenario setup (regardless of lead control coming in from MA), I want to limit how many lead goes out for "control".  Say, if MO predict 100 customers for "target" then i want to limit the customers going out for "control".  For example,

total lead on control = 10% of lead count on target

Image attached.

MA to MO.JPG
Erin_SASCI
SAS Employee

Have you tried using a control_group_percent column in your communication table while leaving the control_group_size column empty?  That will result in MO assigning a % of those selected to receive the offer post optimization to the control group for hold out.  I think that would accomplish what you are hoping to acheive.

Erin

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation