BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bouthaynaDhifa
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm using sas customer intelligence 360
These are the steps  I did:
1-Tagging my site
2-Accepting the domain
3-Creating events spots creatives tasks and they works.
The problem is that I can't collect customer data like customer email username, age, and so on . Because I don't have this informations even in the Insights they doesn't exist.
So I wonder is there any thing to define to start collecting the data .

I hope someone can help me and me and give some guide to start solving this issue
Thank you
Best Regards
Bouthayna

2 REPLIES 2
Will_F_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi,

I think demographic information like name, age, and so on would need to come from a few different places.

(User's guide links below are protected by a passcode; your SAS representative should be able to provide it if you don't already know it.)

• You can import that data from CSV file, if you have collected it with another system. See Importing Data in the user's guide.

• You can collect it from identity events that you define. You would need a survey form, login page, profile page, or a similar way for your end-users to submit this information. CI 360 could then use this information to build an ID for each user of your site. See this topic: Creating Identity Definitions.

I would also recommend reading the entire section about identities: Managing Customer Identities.

After you have identity definitions or other demographic data in your system, you can create segments that you can use in tasks to deliver targeted content.

If you have any more question, please feel free to ask. Or, your SAS representative should be able to provide support if you need more direct assistance.

Thanks!

shill
SAS Employee

In addition to the suggestions @Will_F_SAS had about how you can upload or identify customers, you should also look at the collection rules and settings related to CI 360 Discover. "Collecting data" sounds to me like you're looking to capture form inputs, which requires configuration settings to be configured under General Settings > Form Data, and then when you download the Discover data, the FORM_DETAIL and related tables will have what you captured.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

Review SAS CI360 now.png

Want to review SAS CI360? G2 is offering a gift card or charitable donation for each accepted review. Use this link to opt out of receiving anything of value for your review.

SAS Customer Intelligence 360

Get started with CI 360

Review CI 360 Release Notes

Open a Technical Support case

Suggest software enhancements

Listen to the Reimagine Marketing podcast

Assess your marketing efforts with a free tool

Training Resources

SAS Customer Intelligence Learning Subscription (login required)

Access free tutorials

Refer to documentation

Latest hot fixes

Compatibility notice re: SAS 9.4M8 (TS1M8) or later

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Review SAS CI360 now.png

Want to review SAS CI360? G2 is offering a gift card or charitable donation for each accepted review. Use this link to opt out of receiving anything of value for your review.

SAS Customer Intelligence 360

Get started with CI 360

Review CI 360 Release Notes

Open a Technical Support case

Suggest software enhancements

Listen to the Reimagine Marketing podcast

Assess your marketing efforts with a free tool

Training Resources

SAS Customer Intelligence Learning Subscription (login required)

Access free tutorials

Refer to documentation

Latest hot fixes

Compatibility notice re: SAS 9.4M8 (TS1M8) or later

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation