BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sathiyan
Calcite | Level 5
I here seeking for a advice on the possibilities to intergrate WhatsApp with Ci360 engage inorder to send digital marketing related campaigns. Appreciate the team guidance on this. Thank You.
4 REPLIES 4
shill
SAS Employee

Using an "External System Task", you can push events from 360 to an on-premises agent (custom written in Java using our Agent SDK) that can pass those events to any messaging system (WhatsApp, Line, Viber, etc.). I know one of my colleagues in Japan has done this; hopefully he'll be able to share more details here, but in general that's the approach to this kind of integration.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

Sathiyan
Calcite | Level 5

Thank You Shill. I will definitely will check on this.  

JustinZhuo
SAS Employee

Just as Steve mentioned, CI360 is quite flexible to integrate with external systems with limited coding(Java) in agent.

Attachment is what we did as a small PoC to integrate CI360 with Facebook Messenger, I believe as long as WhatsApp provides open API to send out message, you must be able to integrate with it by means of the same approach.

Sathiyan
Calcite | Level 5

I will definitely check on this. Thank You for your assistance. 

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation